My Shopping List
Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken & Tortillas
Courtesy of Campbell's« Kitchen
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 8 Hr. + 30 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1-1/4 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts halves
+ 1 Tbsp. chili powder
+ 1 tsp. ground cumin
+ 1-3/4 c. Swanson« Natural Goodness« Chicken Broth
+ 2 cans (10-3/4 oz.) Campbell's« Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
+ 8 flour tortillas (6-in.), cut into 1-in. pieces
+ 2 c. shredded Mexican cheese blend (about 8-oz.)
+ hot cooked rice
What to do:
1. Place the chicken into a 4-qt. slow cooker. Sprinkle with the chili powder and cumin. Pour in the broth.
2. Cover and cook on Low for 8 to 9 hr.* or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken to a cutting board. Using 2 forks, shred the chicken.
3. Reserve 1 c. liquid in cooker, adding additional broth, if needed, to make 1 c. Stir the soup into the cooker. Stir in chicken.
4. Heat the oven to 350░F. Layer half the chicken mixture, tortillas and cheese in a 13x9x2-in. baking dish. Repeat the layers.
5. Bake for 30 min. or until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve over the rice, if desired.
* Nutrition is based on using Campbell's« 98% fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup.
* Time-Saving: You can also cook the chicken on High for 4 to 5 hr.
Calories: 450; Total Fat: 20g; Saturated Fat: 9g; Cholesterol: 95mg; Total Carbs: 33g; Fiber: 3g; Protein: 34g; Sodium: 1142mg;